Who this is for
Whether you are a regular commuter, courier, racer or mountain climber (or any other kind of cyclist), our third-party liability cover protects you when you discover the world on your bike.
- Annual policy
- Cover limits: £2,000,000
- Excess: £150
- Price: £12 per annum (You'll get £12 in Laka Credit to use for our bicycle insurance)
What is covered
- Any amount you are liable to pay including legal costs if you injure someone or damage their property whilst using your bike
- International trips up to 60 days per trip (excluding USA / Canada)
- Use of your bike for regular commutes, ride-outs and group rides , commercial use, and races
What is not covered
- Using your bicycle for any commercial purpose
- Any races in which you earn an appearance fee for participation or are paid a salary to participate
- Any trips to the USA / Canada
Explore the Summary of Cover to find out if our cover is right for you.