Scratched a car on your way to work or bumped into another cyclist on a ride? This cover will pay those bills (up to £2m), and it's free - if you want.
Who this is for
This cover is for all members of the Laka Club. Wether you are a regular commuter, courier, racer or mountain climber (or any other kind of cyclist), our third-party liability cover protects you when you discover the world on your bike.
- 1 year cover duration
- £2m in coverage
- £100 excess for each claim
- Provided for free if you are ok with receiving occasional emails from us
What is covered
- Any amount you are liable to pay including legal cost if you injure someone or damage their property whilst using your bike
- International trips up to 60 days per trip
- Use of your bike for regular commutes, ride-outs and group rides, commercial use, and races
What is not covered
- Use of a bike for professional racing
- Injury to any of your employees or members of your family normally residing with you
- Any settlement made within countries which operate under the laws of the United States of America or Canada
Find the complete policy information in our IPID and Policy Wording.